How to Raise Startup Funding in Sofia: Insights from Top Local Investors
Do you have a business idea or product that needs funding? Do you want to learn how startup funding works, what you need to do before trying to raise funding, and where you can go to get it? Then join us for this beginner fundraising workshop, which will provide practical, step by step advice, and feature talks from entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money for their businesses, and investors actively funding businesses. Learn expert tips, big pitfalls to avoid, what investors are looking for, how equity works, and more. Join us for a great event!
::: Who Should Attend?
– Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
– Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
– Ivaylo Simov (Founder, Eleven Startup Accelerator)
– Stanislav Sirakov (Partner, LAUNCHub)
– George Brashnarov (General Manager, Nemetschek OOD Bulgaria)
– Georgi Ivanov (CEO and co-founder, EnhanceCV)
::: This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit https://fi.co/
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
SoftUni (Software University)