Small producers and artisans from all over the country participate in the Roman Wall Farmer’s Market every Saturday.
Come from 9am to 2pm to shop for clean, fresh, seasonal and locally grown food, supporting families who have chosen to return to the countryside, grow food with great difficulty, preserve knowledge and traditions, authentic local varieties and together with that – Nature.
In the market you will find:
- fresh and canned fruits and vegetables;
- mushrooms, herbs and spices;
- dairy and meat products;
- honey and bee products;
- chicken and quail eggs;
- sweets, jams, syrups;
- bread and pastries with sourdough;
- wine, craft beer and food to eat on site;
- natural cosmetics, art and craft products from natural materials;
- and many others