Sofia Startup Ideas Bootcamp – Get Feedback on Your Ideas from Experts!
You have an idea for a startup, but don’t know what to do next?
In just three hours, the Startup Ideation Bootcamp will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, determine the next steps, and even recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup Founders designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Then, attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback. Join us for a fun evening!
– Mark Rogers (CEO, Futurist Labs)
– Janet Todorova (Co-Director, Founder Institute Sofia)
– Dilyan Dimitrov (Partner, Eleven Startup Accelerator)
– Anastasia Angelova (CSO & Co-Founder, Noble)
:::: Who Should Attend the Ideation Bootcamp?
– Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
– Anyone who would like feedback on their ideas or pitch.
– Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.